The most effective way to share your work is to post an image and a link to one of the submission posts. For those of you who are new around here, this is the best way to submit your work to be considered for a post on FIG.Design.
You can also submit your work the following ways:
Daily Design Inspiration —— everybody can send images that inspired them so we can share with the community —— wall.fiiiiiiiig.com
You can submit your work by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- State the design category in which you’d like to be featured: Typography, Projects, Architecture, Art, Graphic Design, Illustration or Photography, etc.
- Your full name, location and bio
- A link to your website or online portfolio (ex. Behance, DeviantART, etc.)
- A short description of the work you’d like us to feature (or a press release, if possible)
- Between 5 and 10 jpg, png, jpeg of your work; at least 1,000 pixels wide.
Please understand that not all submissions can be accepted. If your submission is successful, we’ll be in touch. Please note, we can’t respond personally to everyone due to the enormous volume of emails we receive.
Resources – Free Resources for Designers
In this category we have articles that highlight only the best free web and graphic design related resources. You will find free fonts, templates, textures, patterns, icon sets, tools, apps, products, accessories and everything else in-between.
If you’d like to be considered, email email@example.com with the following:
- A brief overview of your resources and a press release if possible
- A link to your website
- Between 5 and 10 jpg, png, jpeg of the resource in question; at least 1,000 pixels wide.